The Complete Ophthalmology and Optometry Software Suite
Medflow 8.1 Client Server EHR is a highly advanced solution specifically designed to meet the needs of eye care professionals. This EHR is ideal for ophthalmologists and optometrists looking for an intuitive documentation, workflow and patient management program that helps improve efficiency and reduce administrative costs.
Our products are not just comprehensive to record every minute detail but are intelligent enough to actually adapt to your way of working! You will be amazed at the ease and speed of using Medflow in the exam room.
Features of Medflow 8.1 EHR
- User-friendly interface like the desktop summary that allows doctors to see their entire workload: unsigned documents, diagnostic results to be reviewed, tasks, email and more – all from one screen.
- Specialized elements like Glaucoma Summary, IOP Graph, Visual Field Analysis and many more features developed exclusively for eye care professionals.
- Easily monitor glaucoma status, record the inflow and outflow of the eye, and compile a history of patient visual fields.
- Accurately monitor patient progress, scheduled follow ups and required tests, and more.
- Integrated workflow management tool for giving prompts for receptionists, technicians and physicians to enable the entire team to track patient progress during an encounter.
- Seamless integration with existing practice management software and much more
At Medflow, we are passionate about offering the best EHR solution possible for Eye Care. We are devoted to the idea that EHR is an evolving category and constantly updates the product to make sure users are in line with current standards. When you sign up for Medflow, you sign up for the best training and support
The Medflow Edge:
Implementation: Every Medflow 8.1 Client Server implementation is driven by one primary goal- to expertly transform our products into the customer’s solution. Our service only begins with the installation of applications and integration into your practise. We will follow up with your staff with weekly communications, e-learning,live internet training, Go-Live, Advanced Go-Live, Billing and Follow-Up
Technical Support: Dedicated Technical support and services are key to the Medflow EHR experience. Our expert CSEs are available to you for your every query. You will be pleasantly surprised at the speed and accuracy with which our Tech Team will resolve your issues. At Medflow, we are committed to help you learn, use and manipulate our product in your business.
Regular Updates: You will constantly benefit from the changes and added functionality of the Medflow EHR software with frequent software updates (2-3 in a year). We strive to build the best new features and functionalities to keep abreast with the latest diagnostic device interfaces and trends in the eye care industry. You will find Medflow 8.1 EHR to be the most cost effective and efficient solutions for your practice.
Training: Regular training to you staff is a commitment we make and one we keep. Our Project Managers and Trainers are professionals who have worked in clinics and know what it takes to run a busy ophthalmology office. Medflow only hires COA, CCOA, COT, COMT certified training professionals who will help your staff integrate the Medflow 8.1 EHR into your practice workings. Mandatory trainings before any update are absolute a must to ensure seamless transitions.