Patient Portal – Connect to your patients easily
Our certified patient portal is more than just software; it’s the answer to building better relationships with your patients and improving the profitability of your practice. The Medflow Patient Portal is so patient-friendly that patients don’t even need an email address to use it. When patients check in for their appointment, Medflow 2.0 EHR will create a welcome letter with their portal login credentials and prints the instructions for the patient to open their account. Patients can then access the portal to create their account and view messages, education resources, appointments, and more.
The Medflow Patient Portal is practice-friendly too. It achieves all Meaningful Use requirements, giving you a competitive edge in today’s challenging healthcare market. You don’t need to sift through the nuances of MU and worry about how you’re going to avoid reimbursement penalties. Implementing our portal ensures that your practice stays on top of Meaningful Use rules and requirement.
Call us now or request a Demo to discuss how the Medflow Patient Portal can help you provide better care to your patients while increasing profitability…and to learn about the Portal’s newest features, including online bill pay, online Contact Lens ordering, and patient demographics.
Medflow Portal Features
- Meets all Meaningful Use requirements
- Make Appointment requests
- Make Medication refills
- Make Amendment requests
- Patient Registration—demographics, insurance and health history
- Patient Account Balances and Bill Pay online
- Alerts to patients—text messaging or email
- Contact Lens ordering and payment online
- Uses both PDF and video patient education
- Allows you to submit the patient Care Team for quick reference
- Patient training video in both English and Spanish
- Enhanced care plans and medical information summaries
- Patient Reminders—text, email, portal
- Secure messaging with attached documents and images bi-directionally
- Patient surveys customizable at the practice level